Senior Java Developer
- Design and implement software, realizing the product backlog defined by the Product Owner;
- Ensure quality of own deliverables by designing and implementing automated tests on unit- and integration levels;
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture, agree on interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries;
- Troubleshoot, analyze and solve integration issues, both from internal alpha and beta tests, as well as reported by our customers;
- Write or update product documentation in accordance with company processes;
- Suggest improvements to our technical solutions and way of working, and implement them in alignment with your team and their stakeholders.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of experience in software development in high-tech industry;
- At least 4 years of Java development;
- Design and development of server-side software using object-oriented paradigm;
- Creation of automated unit and integration tests using mocks and stubs;
- Working with Continuous Integration;
- Working as a part of a Scrum team;
- Affinity with math, data science or machine learning.
Having this experience is a plus
- JBoss RichFaces, JSF;
- Java EE frameworks;
- Java 8 functional programming.
- You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that his work will impact millions of end-users worldwide;
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented;
- You like to investigate issues, you are creative in solving problems and you do not fear to present your solutions;
- You are open-minded, you like to discuss about technical challenges and you want to push the boundaries of technology;
- You are an innovator and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work;
- You are a role model for your team and they trust your technical as well as interpersonal and coaching skills;
- You take ownership and you support your team, you are the backbone of your group;
- You are client and quality oriented – you do not settle for second best solutions, but you strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.
Level: Medior / Senior
Dienstverband: 40 uur p/w
Einddatum: Initieel voor 3 maanden met optie op langdurige verlenging